1/4 Photos of Stuffed Mushrooms
A la Carte's Note:
These are totally delicious. Please give them a try at your next get-together!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove the stems and "core" from your mushrooms and place top side down on a cookie sheet - if they want to roll, just cut a bit off of the top to make it flat so that they won't roll.
- 2Fry the sausage, until it is cooked through.
- 3Chop the green onions, using the green part too.
- 4Mix the cream cheese, cooked sausage, chopped green onions and the soy sauce.
- 5Place this mixture where your mushroom stems once were and bake in a 350 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.1
- Calories from Fat 379
- Total Fat 42.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 123.7 mg
- Sodium 978.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 18.4 g