These are totally delicious. Please give them a try at your next get-together!
Make and share this Stuffed Mushrooms recipe from Food.com.
- Remove the stems and "core" from your mushrooms and place top side down on a cookie sheet - if they want to roll, just cut a bit off of the top to make it flat so that they won't roll.
- Fry the sausage, until it is cooked through.
- Chop the green onions, using the green part too.
- Mix the cream cheese, cooked sausage, chopped green onions and the soy sauce.
- Place this mixture where your mushroom stems once were and bake in a 350 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes.