Recipe by A la Carte
These are totally delicious. Please give them a try at your next get-together!
Top Review by jenpalombi
These were very good. I used hot italian turkey sausage and they turned out well... my guests gobbled them up. I may add some garlic next time to try to add a bit more "zip." Thanks for posting.
- 20 button mushrooms (approximately)
- 3⁄4 lb sausage meat, I use spicy
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 green onions
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove the stems and "core" from your mushrooms and place top side down on a cookie sheet - if they want to roll, just cut a bit off of the top to make it flat so that they won't roll.
- Fry the sausage, until it is cooked through.
- Chop the green onions, using the green part too.
- Mix the cream cheese, cooked sausage, chopped green onions and the soy sauce.
- Place this mixture where your mushroom stems once were and bake in a 350 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes.