1/1 Photo of Stuffed Mushroom Caps
great at a party..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to a hot 220C degrees.
- 2Line a 13x11 oven tray with foil; grease the foil.
- 3Remove mushroom stalks from the caps; chop finely.
- 4Arrange caps on tray.
- 5Heat oil in frying pan, add bacon.
- 6Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 7Add chopped mushroom stems.
- 8Cook over high heat for 2 minutes.
- 9Remove pan from heat.
- 10Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl.
- 11Add breadcrumbs, garlic, onion, cheese,parsley and egg; using wooden spoon, stir until combined.
- 12Divide bacon and mushroom mix evenly into 10 portions.
- 13Press mix into each cap.
- 14Bake for 12 minutes or until lightly golden.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.7
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 124.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 3.4 g