Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is simple and always a big hit!
Make and share this Stuffed Mushroom Caps recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs (Italian or Roasted Garlic Flavor)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, 1/3 reduced
- Wash mushrooms and remove stems. If necessary, hollow out a small cavity in the mushroom cap with a knife.
- Combine ingredients in a medium bowl. Stuff mushroom cavities with mixture. Place stuffed mushroom caps in a large baking dish. Place a pinch of shredded parmesan cheese on top of each individual mushroom.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until mushrooms are brown and cheese has melted. Enjoy!
Delicious, creamy... soooo easy to prepare! If you wanna jazz 'em up, add a splash (or three) of Tabasco sauce!