1/1 Photo of Stuffed Mushroom Appetizers
I have been making these for about 25 years now! Just as good now as they were back then! VERY addicting! A classic stuffed mushroom!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and dry mushrooms.
- 2Remove stems and chop fine to measure 1/3 cup.
- 3In small frying pan, saute chopped mushroom stems, onion and green pepper in 3 Tbl. butter til soft.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in rest of ingredients except whole mushroom caps.
- 5Stuff mushroom caps with filling.
- 6Melt 1 Tbl. butter.
- 7Pour butter into shallow baking dish.
- 8Place mushrooms in baking dish.
- 9Bake 15 minutes in 350º oven.
- 10Raise oven temp to broil.
- 11Broil, 3-4" from heat.
- 12Broil 1-2 minutes.
- 13Serve hot.
- 14*You don't have to broil these if you prefer not to.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Mushroom Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.3
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 246.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 2.5 g