Recipe by lets.eat
Another winner in our house, one of our boys favorites. I think I got this recipe from Stove Top Stuffing years ago. I've used both cubed and minute steaks in the past, cubed steak can be a tad chewy and stringy for this, but more meatier than minute steaks.
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut in chunks
- 2 cups stove top flexible serving seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 red peppers or 1 green pepper, chopped
- 4 cube steaks or 4 round steaks, pounded for rolling
- 1 cup hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix honey and soy sauce, set aside.
- Combine stuffing, hot water, butter and red or green pepper.
- Spoon 1/2 cup stuffing on each steak.
- Roll steaks, secure with toothpicks.
- Place steaks in baking pan.
- Spoon honey mixture over steaks.
- Bake 375 degrees for 20 minutes.