Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another winner in our house, one of our boys favorites. I think I got this recipe from Stove Top Stuffing years ago. I've used both cubed and minute steaks in the past, cubed steak can be a tad chewy and stringy for this, but more meatier than minute steaks.
- Mix honey and soy sauce, set aside.
- Combine stuffing, hot water, butter and red or green pepper.
- Spoon 1/2 cup stuffing on each steak.
- Roll steaks, secure with toothpicks.
- Place steaks in baking pan.
- Spoon honey mixture over steaks.
- Bake 375 degrees for 20 minutes.