- 4 -5 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded until thin
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup canned jalapeno slices, chopped
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
bread crumb mixture
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine bread crumb ingredients in a ziplock bag.
- Dip chicken breast into melted butter then shake in bread crumb mixture.
- Lay chicken pieces flat and put cheese and chopped jalapeno slices on top.
- Fold and fasten with toothpick.
- Place in 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered for 40 minutes.