1/3 Photos of Stuffed Meatloaf
1 hr 35 mins
A family favorite! I sometimes add in a layer of cooked sliced hard-boiled eggs on top of the meat mixture before topping with the stuffing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup ketchup or 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 -2 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 4 tablespoons milk
- seasoned salt and pepper
- 1Set oven to 350 degree F.
- 2Grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- 3In a large bowl beat eggs, milk, ketchup, minced garlic, Parmesan cheese; then season with 1 tablespoons seasoned salt, or to taste (or 1 teaspoon white salt or to taste) and pepper.
- 4Pat half of the mixture into prepared baking pan; set aside.
- 5To prepare the stuffing; saute the mushrooms, onions and thyme in butter for about 5 minutes, or until tender.
- 6Add in the breadcrumbs, parsley, then season with salt and pepper to taste; saute until the breadcrumbs are lightly browned.
- 7Spoon over the layer of the meat mixture in the pan, then press down gently.
- 8Top with remaining beef mixture.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 540.4
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 189.1 mg
- Sodium 648.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 40.8 g