Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
The Best Stuffed Meatloaf. My Grandpa brought this recipe home years ago and it is a family favorite for meatloaf.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground chuck
- 1⁄4 cup onion, Minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, Grated
- 4 ounces mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 2 cups cheese crackers, crushed (We use Cheeze its)
- Mix the first Five ingredients
- Press into a 1 inch rectangle.On wax paper.
- Blend stuffing ingredients together.
- put in center of meatloaf.
- Using wax paper roll over and seal.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
This recipe is great! Please try it as you will enjoy it! :)