Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this recipe from a good friend of mine. It's a comfy, casserole type dish that is easy to make up. I eat it with Worcestershire sauce and ketchup. You can be creative!
- Mix together soup, Worcestershire sauce, and ketchup.
- Make thin patties with hamburger.
- Mix Stove Top as directions indicate on box.
- Put dressing in center of meat.
- Wrap meat around dressing and secure.
- Put in baking dish.
- Top with sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Uncover last 10 minutes.