bevs kitchen's Note:
Very versatile recipe. Use whichever mince you prefer and whatever stuffing you like. Make them big or small. Have with pasta and sauce, or put into Ciabatta bread as a quick and tasty sandwich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all the following ingredients together in a bowl: minced beef, chopped onion, garlic, cumin, mixed herbs, salt and pepper, and teaspoon of the beaten egg; mix well.
- 2Take about an eighth of the mixture and squash it flat in your hand.
- 3Now place a chunk of Mozzarella cheese in the centre and bring the mince around it; form into a ball.
- 4Continue until the mixture is finished.
- 5Coat the ball with a little flour.
- 6Fry or bake for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (427 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 906.5
- Calories from Fat 559
- Total Fat 62.1 g
- Saturated Fat 29.0 g
- Cholesterol 336.9 mg
- Sodium 901.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 71.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: