- 12 uncooked manicotti
- 425.24 g container ricotta cheese
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 eggs
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese
- 2.46 ml italian seasoning
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 0.59 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 709.77 ml prepared spaghetti sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Par-boil manicotti noodles, drain.
- Place in a bowl of cold water to prevent sticking.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine eggs, 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese, 1/2 of the mozzarella,cheddar and ricotta cheeses and the seasonings.
- Drain shells, pat dry with paper towels.
- Fill shells with cheese mixture, spread 1/2 cup of the prepared spaghetti sauce over bottom of shallow 3 quart baking dish.
- Arrange filled shells over sauce; cover with remaining sauce and spoon remaining ricotta over each shell.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella, cheddar and parmesan cheeses.
- Bake covered loosely with foil for 40 minutes.