This is a family favorite around our house, even my husband who isn't keen on cheese, loves this.
Make and share this Stuffed Manicotti recipe from Food.com.
- 12 uncooked manicotti
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups prepared spaghetti sauce
- Par-boil manicotti noodles, drain.
- Place in a bowl of cold water to prevent sticking.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine eggs, 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese, 1/2 of the mozzarella,cheddar and ricotta cheeses and the seasonings.
- Drain shells, pat dry with paper towels.
- Fill shells with cheese mixture, spread 1/2 cup of the prepared spaghetti sauce over bottom of shallow 3 quart baking dish.
- Arrange filled shells over sauce; cover with remaining sauce and spoon remaining ricotta over each shell.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella, cheddar and parmesan cheeses.
- Bake covered loosely with foil for 40 minutes.