1/2 Photos of Stuffed Manicotti
This is a family favorite around our house, even my husband who isn't keen on cheese, loves this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 uncooked manicotti
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1Par-boil manicotti noodles, drain.
- 2Place in a bowl of cold water to prevent sticking.
- 3Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 4Combine eggs, 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese, 1/2 of the mozzarella,cheddar and ricotta cheeses and the seasonings.
- 5Drain shells, pat dry with paper towels.
- 6Fill shells with cheese mixture, spread 1/2 cup of the prepared spaghetti sauce over bottom of shallow 3 quart baking dish.
- 7Arrange filled shells over sauce; cover with remaining sauce and spoon remaining ricotta over each shell.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella, cheddar and parmesan cheeses.
- 9Bake covered loosely with foil for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Manicotti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.9
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 147.7 mg
- Sodium 1058.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 23.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: