Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A simple manicotti with lots of flavour.
Make and share this Stuffed Manicotti recipe from Food.com.
- Combine ground beef, onion, and garlic. Fry until ground beef is no longer pink. Remove from heat.
- Combine 1 cup cheese, eggs, salt, and Italian seasoning. Add to the ground beef mixture and mix well.
- Cook manicotti according to directions on box and set aside. (1/2 pkg. is 6 manicotti).
- Stuff meat mixture into the cooked manicotti.
- Spread a small amount of the sauce on the bottom of a 9" X 13" baking dish. Put stuffed manicotti in dish. Pour spaghetti sauce over them. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake in a preheated 375F oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 5-10 minutes more to brown top.
I love manicotti but thought it was very hard to put together, not true with this recipe. Doubled the recipe and added a bit more spaghetti sauce. Very tasty the next day for leftovers too!