Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are filled with cream cheese, macadamia nuts,crystalized ginger. Found this recipe on line Residential Services Division Organization: Hawaiian Electric Company
- 2 (20 ounce) cans lychees
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine
- 1 dash salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped crystallized ginger
- Drain lychees.
- In small bowl of electric mixer, beat cream cheese with sherry and salt until mixture is smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Stuff lychees.
Super easy to make - and the perfect treat when you're craving a taste of Hawaii! The macadamias are really good with the lychees. I over-stuffed them and there was still lots of extra filling. Made for the Photo Tag Game.
Very simple and delicious. I brought them to a xmas party and they were a big hit.