Recipe by Marie
This is a fabulous dish that is made in a skillet. Make a rice side dish and have a delicious dinner ready in no time!
Top Review by RedVinoGirl
Just wonderful. The only thing I would have liked was more explicit sauteeing instructions since my chicken was slightly overcooked since I was eyeballing the doneness. Nontheless....heavenly. Will make again.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup fresh tomato, diced
- 1 cup fresh spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound chicken breasts thin.
- Combine feta cheese, lemon juice and oregano and spread over chicken.
- Fold chicken to enclose filling and secure with a toothpick.
- Heat oil in a skillet until hot.
- Add chicken and cook until golden brown.
- Mix together chicken broth, tomato and spinach and add to skillet.
- Heat to boiling, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.