This is a fabulous dish that is made in a skillet. Make a rice side dish and have a delicious dinner ready in no time!
- Pound chicken breasts thin.
- Combine feta cheese, lemon juice and oregano and spread over chicken.
- Fold chicken to enclose filling and secure with a toothpick.
- Heat oil in a skillet until hot.
- Add chicken and cook until golden brown.
- Mix together chicken broth, tomato and spinach and add to skillet.
- Heat to boiling, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.