1/1 Photo of Stuffed Lemon Feta Chicken Breasts With Tomatoes and Spinach
This is a fabulous dish that is made in a skillet. Make a rice side dish and have a delicious dinner ready in no time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken breasts thin.
- 2Combine feta cheese, lemon juice and oregano and spread over chicken.
- 3Fold chicken to enclose filling and secure with a toothpick.
- 4Heat oil in a skillet until hot.
- 5Add chicken and cook until golden brown.
- 6Mix together chicken broth, tomato and spinach and add to skillet.
- 7Heat to boiling, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Lemon Feta Chicken Breasts With Tomatoes and Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.6
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 99.2 mg
- Sodium 690.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 33.1 g