- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded smoked gouda cheese
- 18 jalapenos, drained and liquid reserved
- salt and pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) packagecenter cut bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- with a mixer whip mayo and cheese together.
- Fold in reserved jalapeno liquid.
- With small paring knife cut into top of jalapeno and remove stem and core.
- Stuff cheese mixture into Ziploc bag and squeze mixture into jalapenos.
- Wrap bacon lengthwise over end of jalapeno.
- Broil or Grill jalapenos till bacon is crisp.