birdie #3 (andrea)'s Note:
these are a great spicy snack. they are really easy and quick too! i actually think these are better than the ones i have had at restaurants. they are great plain or with ranch or sour cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the jalapenos top off and get the seeds out.
- 2mix the cheeses and mayo in a large bowl. scoop the cheese mixture into a thicker style freezer bag. push the cheese mixture towards one corner and clip the corner. (about 1/4 of an inch of a cut or smaller.).
- 3Beat eggs and milk together.
- 4put bread crumbs in seperate bowl bowl.
- 5Squeeze cheese mixture into jalapenos till full and almost overflowing.(it's okay if a little comes out in some spots.).
- 6Coat with egg mixture and roll with bread crumbs.
- 7(you can also double coat with breading mixture.it taste great either way.).
- 8fry in oil.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Jalapenos (Cream Cheese and Cheddar Cheese)
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 759.6
- Calories from Fat 445
- Total Fat 49.5 g
- Saturated Fat 26.7 g
- Cholesterol 232.5 mg
- Sodium 1059.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 30.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: