Recipe by birdie #3 (andrea)
these are a great spicy snack. they are really easy and quick too! i actually think these are better than the ones i have had at restaurants. they are great plain or with ranch or sour cream.
- 20 whole canned jalapenos
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the jalapenos top off and get the seeds out.
- mix the cheeses and mayo in a large bowl. scoop the cheese mixture into a thicker style freezer bag. push the cheese mixture towards one corner and clip the corner. (about 1/4 of an inch of a cut or smaller.).
- Beat eggs and milk together.
- put bread crumbs in seperate bowl bowl.
- Squeeze cheese mixture into jalapenos till full and almost overflowing.(it's okay if a little comes out in some spots.).
- Coat with egg mixture and roll with bread crumbs.
- (you can also double coat with breading mixture.it taste great either way.).
- fry in oil.