Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Happy Cinco de Mayo! These appetizers are always a hit. The cream cheese really offsets the jalapeno flavor nicely. I usually double.
- 16 ounces canned jalapeno peppers, rinsed and drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon salad dressing mix
- Cut off stems of jalapenos. Cut down center lengthwise and remove seeds and membranes.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Pipe cream cheese mixture into jalapenos.