- 12 pickled jalapeno chilies
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded (2 oz.)
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 12 pimento strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse and drain jalapenos. Slit lengthwise on one side. Remove seeds and veins, leaving stem attached.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in Cheddar cheese and green onion.
- Stuff each pepper with part of mixture.
- Arrange on heatproof serving plate or baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, or until cheese melts.
- Top each pepper with a pimento strip.