1/1 Photo of Stuffed Jalapenos
Vicki @ Porcupine,On's Note:
Appetizer: I Rec'd this recipe from a friend . They are awsome and worth trying . The Jalapenos are "NOT" hot to the taste . Quick to prepare and so yummy !!!
My Private Note
bite si ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cut Jalapenos in half lengthwise .
- 3Scrape out all of the seeds and veins and discard . (This is the HOT part of the pepper).
- 4In a medium bowl, blend cheeses,salsa and 1/4 cup breadcrumbs with a fork.
- 5Fill Jalapenos evenly . Place on a baking dish.
- 6In a small bowl, blend remaining 1/2 cup breadcrumbs, parsley and butter.
- 7Distribute evenly over filled peppers.
- 8Sprinkle with salt
- 9Bake until golden and crisp - about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Seasonal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Jalapenos
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.0
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 8.1 mg
- Sodium 86.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 1.6 g