Recipe by Chef Moto Mom
This Jalapeno has a twist to it that makes it very good!
Top Review by greengirl347
This recipe was not what I was looking for, but it was still pretty good. The DH loved them. I did not use sausage in mine. I also found that there was extra cream cheese mixture left over, and it tastes nice on wheat thins.
- 5 -10 jalapenos
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softend)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12 -24 link) package breakfast sausage (links)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook sauage until done and let cool.
- While Sauage cooks mix together cream cheese, both cheese and spices. Once sauage is cooled cut into quarters. Cut jalapeno's in half scoop out seeds. Lay a strip of sauage in the bottom of the jalapeon top with the cream cheese mixture. Roll each jalapeon in bread crumbs.
- Line up on a parchment or foil lined cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 40 to 45 minute.