1/1 Photo of Stuffed Jalapenos
Kim D.'s Note:
A friend of mine taught me how to make these peppers a few years ago. My husband loves these peppers! He can't BBQ without throwing some of these on the grill first, so he has something to snack on while he BBQ's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak 10 toothpicks in a small bowl of water (Soaking the toothpicks in water help prevent them from burning over the flame).
- 2Wash peppers.
- 3Make one slice on each pepper, from stem to tip.
- 4Seed each pepper, rinse, and pat dry.
- 5Stuff each pepper with a spoonful of cream cheese.
- 6Wrap each pepper with a 1/2 strip of bacon and secure with a wet toothpick.
- 7Grill for a few minutes on each side until bacon is crisp.
Browse Our Top Spicy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Jalapenos
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.1
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 94.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sour cream and chive flavored cream cheese