Recipe by Kim D.
A friend of mine taught me how to make these peppers a few years ago. My husband loves these peppers! He can't BBQ without throwing some of these on the grill first, so he has something to snack on while he BBQ's.
- 10 jalapeno peppers
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream and chive flavored cream cheese
- 5 slices bacon
- 10 toothpicks
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak 10 toothpicks in a small bowl of water (Soaking the toothpicks in water help prevent them from burning over the flame).
- Wash peppers.
- Make one slice on each pepper, from stem to tip.
- Seed each pepper, rinse, and pat dry.
- Stuff each pepper with a spoonful of cream cheese.
- Wrap each pepper with a 1/2 strip of bacon and secure with a wet toothpick.
- Grill for a few minutes on each side until bacon is crisp.