Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
On the grill or in the oven! But best in the tummy. You will be a hit at the party if you bring these.
- 15 fresh jalapeno peppers
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 vidalia onion
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons onion salt
- 2 tablespoons season salt
- 2 lbs bacon
- 2 (8 ounce) containers soft cream cheese
- Split the jalapenos in half and remove all seeds.
- Take raw chicken and slice pieces large enough to fit inside one half a pepper.
- Slice onion in slivers.
- Mix all seasonings in a Ziplock bag, add chicken and place in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Place raw marinated chicken chunks with onion slivers in each jalapeno half.
- Wrap one piece of bacon around stuffed jalapeno starting at the top and overlapping to the end to form a cocoon.
- Thread a toothpick through bacon to keep it closed.
- Grill till bacon is done and chicken is cooked.
- Serve with soft cream cheese.