- 18 jumbo pasta shells
- 226.79 g lean Italian sausage
- 226.79 g ground beef
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 118.29 ml seasoned bread crumbs
- 14.79 ml parsley flakes
- 1 egg, beaten
- 453.59 g jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions, just until tender; drain. Meanwhile, brown beef and sausage,seasonings into skillet; drain. Add cheese, bread crumbs, parsley cream cheese and egg. Stuff shells, set aside. Pour 1/2 jar of sauce into pan. Arrange stuffed shells in sauce. Top with additional sauce and Parmesan cheese. Cover and cook 30 minute Top with mozzarella and parmesan uncovered and cook additional 15minute.
- Serves 6.