Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
wonderful italian shells
Make and share this Stuffed Italian Sausage and Cheese Shells recipe from Food.com.
- 18 jumbo pasta shells
- 1⁄2 lb lean Italian sausage
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (16 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, just until tender; drain. Meanwhile, brown beef and sausage,seasonings into skillet; drain. Add cheese, bread crumbs, parsley cream cheese and egg. Stuff shells, set aside. Pour 1/2 jar of sauce into pan. Arrange stuffed shells in sauce. Top with additional sauce and Parmesan cheese. Cover and cook 30 minute Top with mozzarella and parmesan uncovered and cook additional 15minute.
- Serves 6.