Recipe by "Food:The Way To Anyone's Heart"
A quick weeknight dinner. Green, red, or yellow bell peppers may be used.
- 8 italian frying bell peppers
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, chopped
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean and seed peppers; mix all ingredients with enough olive oil to just nicely moisten.
- Stuff peppers with mixture.
- Coat baking dish with a little olive oil and place stuffed peppers in pan.
- Bake at 400 deg. for about 30 minute or until peppers are soft.
- NOTE: May add small amount of spaghetti sauce over peppers if desired.