Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Stuffed Idlis recipe from Food.com.
- Soak rice and urad dal and wet grind to make batter.
- Set aside to ferment.
- Then, brush idli tray with oil.
- Place ingredients of the stuffing, mixed or separate in the centre of each idli space.
- Pour the fermented mixture over the stuffing.
- Steam until idlis are cooked.
- Serve hot.
It's really nice recipe & able to make tasty south Indian dish. But, I have mind bubbles regarding softness of idlis. I am going to make at my hand & will eat with my all family members.