Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 3 cups rice
- 1 cup Urad Dal
- 1 teaspoon pistachios, blanched
- 1 tablespoon roasted cashew nuts
- 1⁄2 tablespoon green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon pickle masala
- 1 teaspoon kasuri methi
- 1 tablespoon carrot, sliced
- Soak rice and urad dal and wet grind to make batter.
- Set aside to ferment.
- Then, brush idli tray with oil.
- Place ingredients of the stuffing, mixed or separate in the centre of each idli space.
- Pour the fermented mixture over the stuffing.
- Steam until idlis are cooked.
- Serve hot.
It's really nice recipe & able to make tasty south Indian dish. But, I have mind bubbles regarding softness of idlis. I am going to make at my hand & will eat with my all family members.