Prep 1 hr
Cook 45 mins
I use Anaheim Chillis or Hot Banana Peppers for this recipe, but you can use any pepper of your choice. Be very careful when seeding the peppers. It is important to wear gloves and not touch your face. If you do get pepper burn on your skin, rub olive oil on the affected area. I make these to freeze.
- 24 hot peppers
- 1 1⁄4 cups Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄4 cups grated fontenella cheese
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- 1 egg
- garlic powder
- Core hot peppers. Take out as many seeds as possible. Be very careful!
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and stuff peppers.
- Place on a baking sheet and a few tablespoons of olive oil over the peppers.
- Bake at 250 F for 45 minutes. Ready to eat or freeze.