1/5 Photos of Stuffed Hamburgers
Mindi Righter's Note:
A nice change from plain old hamburgers on the grill. Just a little something to spice things up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix seasoned salt into ground beef.
- 2Separate beef into four parts.
- 3Take one fourth of the beef mixture and split in half.
- 4Flatten each one out into a small hamburger patty.
- 5Mix together cream cheese, mustard and horseradish until smooth.
- 6Add a spoonful to one of the patties.
- 7Place the other patty on top of the mixture and pinch sides together to seal.
- 8Repeat steps 3-5 until you have four stuffed burgers.
- 9Cook on grill.
- 10Extra cream cheese mixture can be served on side with onions, tomatoes, lettuce and any other toppings you may desire.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Hamburgers
Serving Size: 1 (569 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.0
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 97.1 mg
- Sodium 191.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 24.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: