Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A nice change from plain old hamburgers on the grill. Just a little something to spice things up.
Make and share this Stuffed Hamburgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons your favorite seasoning salt
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Mix seasoned salt into ground beef.
- Separate beef into four parts.
- Take one fourth of the beef mixture and split in half.
- Flatten each one out into a small hamburger patty.
- Mix together cream cheese, mustard and horseradish until smooth.
- Add a spoonful to one of the patties.
- Place the other patty on top of the mixture and pinch sides together to seal.
- Repeat steps 3-5 until you have four stuffed burgers.
- Cook on grill.
- Extra cream cheese mixture can be served on side with onions, tomatoes, lettuce and any other toppings you may desire.
Excellent flavored hamburger - loved it. I used lite "Vegetable Medly" cream cheese, Denzel's "All Purpose Seasoning"., dijon mustard & hot horseradish. Topped the burger with a fat slice of tomato and slice of raw sweet onion. Grilled mushrooms on the side along with Baking Stone Oven Fried Potatoes. I love the mixture of the horseradish, mustard and cream cheese. Be careful biting into th burger that center gets very hot!. Thanks Mindi for another Burger keeper recipe 07 Nov 09 Made & enjoyed again Mmmm Burger
What a great hamburger. I made these last week for dinner for my Mother and I. We loved them. The cream cheese adds a nice tasty touch. Then you add in teh horseradish and mustard. The flavor of this mixture was just unreal. I will be making these again. Thanks for the great recipe.
These were very tasty. I don't think I put enough inside cuz it was sort of a subtle flavor once the burgers were cooked. We made up for it by spreading leftover filling on the buns, but next time I would put more into each burger.