Recipe by D^Mouse
Delicious hamburgers, definitely not healthy or low-cal, just a warning :) Not the best for the grill since the cheese will invariably leak out a little during cooking and could make a mess on your BBQ.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef
- 7⁄8 ounce brown gravy mix
- 8 ounces sliced monterey jack cheese
- 8 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Form the hamburger into 6 large patties, not too thick.
- On three of the patties, sprinkle some gravy mix, then lay down cheese and mushroom slices.
- Sprinkle some more gravy mix then put the three empty patties on top.
- Pinch the edges of the patties together to they won't leak when you bake them.
- Place them in baking dish, preferable on a little roasting rack so the fat can drain away from them as they cook.
- Bake on 400°F for 30 - 40 minutes.