1 hr 10 mins
this is a variation meatloaf/meat roll that I think is delicious...Hope you like it too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs lean hamburger (I always ground my own from lean roast and trim all visible fat)
- 6 slices thinly sliced ham
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 6 -8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese (or sliced, swiss can also be used)
- 2 eggs, beaten (egg substitute works great also)
- 1 small bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2mix all ingredients except ham and cheese.
- 3spread mixture on sheet of waxed paper.
- 4flatten meat to make a square.
- 5place ham on meat then cheese (do not place all the way to sides; leave some clearance).
- 6roll mixture, jellyroll style, ensuring that ends are sealed well.
- 7place into baking pan, seamside down.
- 8bake 1 hour or until brown/done.
- 9this may be covered with any type of sauce that you would ordinarily use with meatloaf.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Hamburger Roll
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.5
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 148.6 mg
- Sodium 1154.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 22.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: