1/3 Photos of Stuffed Ham With Raisin Sauce
2 hrs 30 mins
This recipe is from the Taste of Home magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 -7 lb) boneless ham (Fully cooked)
- 1 large onion (Chopped)
- 1/4 cup butter (Cubed)
- 2 cups cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 1/2 cups pecans (Chopped & toasted)
- 1/2 cup parsley (Fresh & minced)
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
RAISIN SAUCE Ingredients
- 1Using a sharp knife and beginning at one end of ham, carefully cut a 2-1/2-in. circle about 6 inches deep; remove cutout. Cut a 1-1/2 -in. slice from the removed piece; set aside. Continue cutting a 2-1/2-in. tunnel halfway through the ham, using a spoon to remove ham pieces(save for another use). Repeat from opposite end, until a tunnel has been cut through ham.
- 2In a skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. In a large bowl, combine the next 5 ingredients. Stir in onion. Stuff ham; cover end openings with reserved ham slices. Place in a shallow roasting pan.
- 3Bake, uncovered, at 325 for 1-1/4 hours. In a small saucepan, combine hone and orange juice concentrate; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until blended. Brush over ham. bake 30 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140.
- 4For suace, combine the brown sugar, flour, mustard, and raisins in a saucepan. Gradually add water and vinegar. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 mins or until thickened. Serve with Ham.
- 5Yield: 12-14 Servings.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Ham With Raisin Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.6
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 171.3 mg
- Sodium 2818.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 42.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cornbread stuffing mix