Stuffed peppers with beef and vegetables.
Make and share this Stuffed Green Peppers With Corn recipe from Food.com.
- 6 green bell peppers
- 1⁄2 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) canlow-sodium whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed low-sodium cream of tomato soup
- Cut a slice off the top of each pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine beef, onions, pimento, salt, pepper, and corn.
- Spoon this mixture evenly into peppers.
- Stand peppers in a slow cooker.
- Combine worcestershire, mustard, and tomato soup, and pour over peppers.
- Cover, cook on low for 5-6 hours.