1/5 Photos of Stuffed Green Pepper Soup
A meal on its own!!! Tastes just like stuffed peppers without all the glamour. Truly easy and satisfying. Comfort food at its finest. Can easily be prepared in a crock pot...at step 3 just throw it in the crock on med for 7 hours . It freezes nicely too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large dutch oven brown meat and onion with salt and pepper.
- 2Add green pepper to partially cook - 5 minute.
- 3Add remaining ingredients.
- 4Bring to a boil,.
- 5Reduce heat and simmer 45 min untill rice cooked and peppers tender.
- 6Top with Parmesan or cheddar and serve with crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Green Pepper Soup
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.7
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 529.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: