Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
If you like stuffed pepper dinner you will love it as a soup!
Make and share this Stuffed Green Pepper Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 28 ounces tomato sauce
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups green peppers, chopped
- 2 bouillon cubes
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 2 cups water
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Combine all ingredients in layers in pan.
- Boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
- **Do not let soup sit - rice soaks up liquid.