Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 6 green peppers
- 1 1⁄2 cups rice
- 1 (16 ounce) package hamburger
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato sauce
- Cook rice and hamburger in seperate dishes.
- In the meantime, cut a hole in the tops of the peppers, around the stems (like you would carving a pumpkin).
- Hollow out the seeds and dont throw out the tops, you will need them later.
- Drain the hamburger grease and combine with the rice and stuff the peppers.
- Put the lids of the peppers back on and secure them with toothpicks.
- Pour tomatoe sauce in a large 10 cm deep pot.
- Place peppers in there and any extra rice and haburger on the bottom.
- Put in oven at 200 C until the inside of the peppers is hot.
Ok, and simple to make,..but rather bland..yeah..good starter recipe for improvising on tho.