Stuffed Green Bell Peppers
- Cook rice and hamburger in seperate dishes.
- In the meantime, cut a hole in the tops of the peppers, around the stems (like you would carving a pumpkin).
- Hollow out the seeds and dont throw out the tops, you will need them later.
- Drain the hamburger grease and combine with the rice and stuff the peppers.
- Put the lids of the peppers back on and secure them with toothpicks.
- Pour tomatoe sauce in a large 10 cm deep pot.
- Place peppers in there and any extra rice and haburger on the bottom.
- Put in oven at 200 C until the inside of the peppers is hot.