Stuffed Green Bell Peppers
- Wash peppers, remove tops and seeds.
- Place them upright in 2 quart micro-proof casserole. Pour water over bottom of dish and cook, covered, on high for 2 minutes.
- Drain water. Let peppers stand while preparing filling.
- Crumble beef into glass mixing bowl. Add onion and cook on high 4 minutes, or until meat loses its color, stirring once during cooking.
- Drain fat. Stir in garlic, salt, pepper, rice, parsley, and 1/2 cup tomato sauce.
- Fill peppers with mixture, mounding on top.
- Replace peppers in casserole and top each with remaining tomato sauce.
- Cook, covered, on high 10 to 12 minutes, or until peppers are tender.