Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fun twist on a Greek Salad. Jacques Pepin-inspired.
- 4 roma tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons chopped onions
- 8 Greek olives
- 8 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese or 8 tablespoons goat cheese
- 8 slices cucumbers (thin slices)
- olive oil
- Cut flat ends on top and bottom of tomatoes and then cut tomatoes in half, then seed with spoon to keep shell intact.
- Add 1/2 tbsp onions, 1 olive, 1 tbsp feta to each half.
- Drizzle olive oil over each half.
- Add 1 slice of cucumber to each half.
- Rip an appropriately-sized piece of basil and place on top.