Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Recipe is from the Bush Beans website.
- 1 (16 ounce) canbush's garbanzo beans, drained
- 4 -6 medium flour tortillas, 8 inch size
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing or 1⁄4 cup greek dressing
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small tomatoes, cored and chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- Place half the beans in a saucepan; mash gently with a potato masher or the back of a fork. Stir in remaining whole beans; heat through. Cover and set aside.
- Arrange tortillas on counter, place lettuce evenly in the center of each. Mix yogurt and dressing in a small bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients with bean mixture, adding the yogurt and dressing mixture last.
- Divide mixture onto prepared tortillas. Fold in sides of tortilla and roll up tightly. Serve warm or cold.