Recipe is from the Bush Beans website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) can bush's garbanzo beans, drained
- 4 -6 medium flour tortillas, 8 inch size
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing or 1/4 cup greek dressing
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small tomato, cored and chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1Place half the beans in a saucepan; mash gently with a potato masher or the back of a fork. Stir in remaining whole beans; heat through. Cover and set aside.
- 2Arrange tortillas on counter, place lettuce evenly in the center of each. Mix yogurt and dressing in a small bowl.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients with bean mixture, adding the yogurt and dressing mixture last.
- 4Divide mixture onto prepared tortillas. Fold in sides of tortilla and roll up tightly. Serve warm or cold.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Greek Chicken Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.0
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 1049.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: