1/1 Photo of Stuffed French Toast With Bacon Cupcakes
This is a recipe i kind of created when I had a breakfast potluck. Its both sweet and savory because I put a little bacon on top. Bacon makes everything better in my opinion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package white cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream cheese frosting
- 6 slices bacon
- cupcake liners
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Make cake mix by following cake directions then add cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 3Pour cake mix in the cupcake wrapper pans.
- 4Pour equal parts maple syrup in each cupcake.
- 5Bake 25-30 minutes.
- 6While cupcakes are baking fry bacon until crispy. Place on paper towels and drain bacon grease. Set aside and wait for cupcakes to bake. Take out of oven and cool. Once cooled frost and crumble bacon on each cupcake. enjoy.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed French Toast With Bacon Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (1743 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5436.2
- Calories from Fat 1991
- Total Fat 221.3 g
- Saturated Fat 45.7 g
- Cholesterol 590.6 mg
- Sodium 4672.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 833.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.2 g
- Sugars 671.6 g
- Protein 48.7 g