Another tasty recipe from Cook Yourself Thin, this is one of my favorite breakfasts. I like to use frozen fruits to mix up the flavors all year long. 1 serving is 2 cups.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a bowl, whisk together the egg, egg white, milk, cinnamon and honey.
- 3Spray a nonstick muffin pan with calorie-free vegetable spray.
- 4Carefully dip each slice of the bread into the egg/milk mixture and press it into the muffin pan.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes, until crisp.
- 6Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese until smooth.
- 7Spoon equal amounts of the ricotta mixture into each of the bread cups and top with berries.
- 8Drizzle the maple syrup on top.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed French Toast Sundaes
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.7
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 125.1 mg
- Sodium 445.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 18.8 g