Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love blueberry cream cheese stuffed french toast,and this is a fast, easy, and healthier way to satisfy the craving. You can also prepare the english muffin (I use Thomas' Light Multi-grain--1 point) in a french toasty way without adding too many points, but I usually just toast it.
- 1 English muffin
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon blueberry preserves (I use Bonne Maman Wild Blueberry Preserves.)
- chopped pecans
- Toast english muffin.
- Spread cream cheese over both halves.
- Spread preserves onto one half.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Place halves together and eat like a sandwich.
- This is about 3-4 points depending on how many pecans you use.
I had these open face, one with the Bonne Maman blueberry jam (a staple in our house) and one with Mountain Fruit Co.'s raspberry tart jam (which was even better!). The nuts add something special to these - good idea.