Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe came with my Redi Set Go toy . A skillet can be used to make this.
- 2 slices bread, thick (like French Toast)
- 1⁄4 cup egg, beaten (or egg substitute)
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jam (I used preserves)
- Combine jam and cheese, spread on one slice of bread, top with the other slice. Dip in egg. Brown on both sides. Serve with powdered sugar.
This is a very good breakfast. I used low-fat cream cheese and reduced sugar berry jam. Thanks Mightyro. Made for Newest Zaar Tag