Recipe by Southern Sugar Dumplin
I found this recipe in the Kraft Food and Family magazine. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds really good!
- 4 slices cinnamon raisin bread
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese
- 8 slices shaved honey roasted ham
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread cream cheese onto 2 of the bread slices. Top with ham; cover with remaining 2 bread slices. Lightly press edges of each sandwich together to seal.
- Beat eggs, milk and sugar with fork in pie plate or square baking dish until well blended. Dip sandwiches in egg mixture, turning over to evenly moisten both sides.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat on medium heat. Add sandwiches; cook 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides. Serve with syrup.