1/2 Photos of Stuffed French Bread Sandwiches
I have 6 brothers, 6 BILs, a father and a husband who are all big eaters. I hand them one of these and it hushes them up for a while.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut loaf of bread in half lengthwise.
- 2Hollow out bottom of loaf, leaving a 1/2 inch shell.
- 3Cut removed bread into small cubes; set aside.
- 4In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook ground beef, onion, and garlic until meat is no longer pink and veggies are translucent.
- 5Add soup, celery, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Cook and stir for 3-4 minutes.
- 7Add in reserved bread crumbs; stir to combine.
- 8Spread mixture into bread shell.
- 9Top with cheese slices.
- 10Replace bread top.
- 11Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 12Bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 13Slice and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed French Bread Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (519 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 759.9
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 113.2 mg
- Sodium 1851.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 40.3 g