I have 6 brothers, 6 BILs, a father and a husband who are all big eaters. I hand them one of these and it hushes them up for a while.
- Cut loaf of bread in half lengthwise.
- Hollow out bottom of loaf, leaving a 1/2 inch shell.
- Cut removed bread into small cubes; set aside.
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook ground beef, onion, and garlic until meat is no longer pink and veggies are translucent.
- Add soup, celery, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook and stir for 3-4 minutes.
- Add in reserved bread crumbs; stir to combine.
- Spread mixture into bread shell.
- Top with cheese slices.
- Replace bread top.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Slice and serve.