1/2 Photos of Stuffed French Bread Breakfast
This is not only easy, but really, really good. When I make it, I mix the filling the night before, then fill the loaves in the morning and bake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Slice loaf of bread in half lengthwise and hollow out. Place removed chunks in a large bowl.
- 3Brown sausage, bacon, onion, and bell peppers in a large skillet; drain.
- 4Mix sausage mixture with bread chunks, milk and cheeses.
- 5Fill hollowed out loaf halves with sausage and bread mixture.
- 6Wrap halves in aluminum foil, and bake for 30-45 minutes.
- 7Slice to serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed French Bread Breakfast
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 534.6
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 81.0 mg
- Sodium 1056.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 23.3 g